Thursday, January 05, 2006

Well my last post was........ descriptive so let me tell about me. No I'm just kidding I'll tell you about my family. I was adopted September 2005 to the best family in the world. My dad's name is Tom. He's awesome and my brothers are so cool aswell. Sam the second oldest is somewhat annoying but he's very funny. Then Paul has a short-temper but he's good at heart. Stephen is a know-it-all but he's very fun to play with cause he's competative. Sean's wild but very loving. I am like his favorite person ever. It's kinda wierd to be the oldest when you have been the second oldest all your life. My real family left to go to Penn. but I stayed and got adopted into the family of someone that gose to my church. I've known them almost my whole life so it was cool to get adopted by them.

10 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That's a cool story. Now you need to check out my blog. alexandmarty.blogspot.com

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jordan. This site will be added to my list of regular look-ats.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on Jordan!!
nice blog...

3:29 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

That...would be Beth Long...

5:36 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Ohhh she is going to be so mad at me when she sees it

8:44 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

What did you say about Beth?? Haha you didn't know she was "Elizabeth"? That's pretty funny. Thanks for telling us about your family! That's so cool that you got adopted by such a great family. I'm praying for you J.J.! I hope life is wonderful for ya.

Okay I have commented like 6 times on here. hehehe.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

yes my name is Elizabeth.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Sorry Beth I did not know.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

it's fine what did you think i would like get mad or something...i really don't like it when people call me elizabeth cuz so many people are named Elizabeth. But i put it on my comment thing. Soooo i don't know how to change it.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts