Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I went to the Y yesterday with the Weathers and some other kids I didn't really know but it was fun. First we had to do some weird Lifeguard thing. Me and Lyndsi are thinking about being Lifeguards at the Y. Then we went to the gym and kinda ran around in circles for like 20 minutes. Seriously we just ran in a circle anyway then we played dodgeball then we left. So much fun then I came home and slept from 6 to 6 I was really tired all the studying for Mid Terms. NOW THE MID TERMS ARE DONE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

DON'T WORRY, I'LL COMMENT. HEHE. I'M COMMENTING IN ALL CAPS NOT BECAUSE I'M YELLING BUT BECAUSE I AM TYPING ONE-HANDED AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO PRESS SHIFT. :O) HEHE BIG NOSE ON THAT SMILEY. AWKWARD!!! RAAAANDOM!!! OH MY KIDNEY, YOU AND BETH NEED MAJOR HELP WITH THIS CONVERSATION, SO I BETTER STOP TYPING... GOOOOOD SONG! IT'S STARTING OVER...CAN YOU HEAR IT???

10:43 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm so jealous of the weathers!!!! They live like right next to you!!!! :(

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts