Friday, January 06, 2006

Hey!! Let me tell you about a conference I went to Decenber 27-30, 2005. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun all my friends were there and I even made new friends. My best friends in the whole entire world Charity, Kessler, Beth, Allen, Ben, Andrew, Ross, Rory, Jason, Flo, Scott, and many more. I miss you guys ( and girls) =.( It was the last day of the conference and we were playing "I never" and I was running all over the place and every time I sat down I would High 5 the person to my left and right ( the reason I did this was cause I was hyper) so I did that to almost everyone if not everyone. So the next morning I woke up and my wrist HURT SO BAD!! So I think I sprained it. But it feels better now people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

The "I Never" game was definitely a game i will never forget...heh, yeah it as a little random...;)

5:38 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

My wrist will never forget it either

9:09 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Haha! How is your wrist doing? We were talking about that the other day... ;-) Sorry I haven't commented yet! We just got back from Kansas Saturday night and I didn't get on the computer at all yesterday. I am in the process of emailing you info about putting music on your blog. Keep up the updates and I'll do my best to keep up the commenting! I miss you!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Miss you too.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts