Thursday, January 25, 2007

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so happy and I dony know why and I feel so random. I went up to so many people and just started talking to them and it was really.......................weird bcuz thats not me but any ways I talk to Beth and Charity last night it was a weird random convertation but it was fun. Come on guys we have to get on AIM and do one big chat room like we did last time it will be fun!!!!!!!! Hey ummmmmmmmm bye g2g2 class. I wanna go home!!!!!!!!! BUY JJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Last night was really random...but also really fun. Set a time jj and i'll try to be on. (for the aim chat thingy)
I miss you jj...it's good you're talking to more people at school!!! Then you can have more friends!!! Well i need to go and post. Talk to you later.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well of COURSE it was fun! And yay I'm listening to your GOOD, non-depressing song. :-D Yes we should AIM/Chatroom sometime. Seeee yas!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts