Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hey peoples today is my brothers birth-day and he is 11. Ohh.. I'm on the Varsity track team at school and this is the second day and my legs hurt soo much. We ran 2 miles then came back and sprinted the 100 yard dash like 6 or 7 time. Me best time was 13 seconds. Well any way i coach basketball and It starts at 6 and I got home from track at 5:50 and I was so hungry like always so I was going to eat and then run like .75 miles to the basketball court. So I got done and then I go out side. I shut the door and was about to run around the corner. (We have tile on the out side pattio) My brother had been playing with water or some thing so I slip on the WET tile and fall onto the drive-way and skin me leg and knee really bad. So I hope it heals soon so I can run track still. So whats new with you?

11 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Awwwww i'm sorry about your leg!! Wish your brother a happy birthday for me!! My dad fixed our computer last night so it goes like really fast!!! And i'm gonna get im soon!!! Talk to you later!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well jordan, when we lived in Ireland (1995) Nathaniel and I were running in a concrete parking lot. i went in front of him, and stopped short, which resulted in him running me over. my knees were smeared over about 4 feet of concrete. just think of that, and it wont be as bad for yours. oh and also, we left for 2 weeks of vacation the next day!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Isaac that is awful and nasty sounds like it hurt.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

wow isaac you just ruined my day!!jk, sounds painful though...btw, you guys lived in ireland?? e-mail me about it...

3:56 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Isaac you live in Ireland?!?!!?!?!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Isaac you live in Ireland?!?!!?!?!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Isaac you live in Ireland?!?!!?!?!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

hey jordon, this is Mary Hovee. I'm real sorry about your leg, that would really stink! And happy birthday to your brother!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Uh, jordan, um, he LIVED in ireland...past tense, hehe

6:11 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

I did'nt Know

6:32 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Hey luke

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts