Friday, January 26, 2007

WEIRD AT SCHOOL!!

OK we had a two hour delay for school so I went to school at 9:36 and i was like "this is going to be a great day". So I went through school and it was pretty boring till lunch bcuz i ate......................................sugar plain. I know weird but it was fun so I just started going to random people and talking to them some were rude others were nice but most were kinda freaked out. Then I had study hall so I got a pass to go to my friends lunch (There are 4 different lunch periods (4th lunch, 6th lunch, 8th lunch and 10th lunch)) so while I was in there I said "I'll go and sit randomly at any table you point at" so they pointed at the table directly across from us so I just went over there and sat. I didnt say any thing I just sat. Then they started talking to me they were nice it was really funny. Then I went bak to my friends table and they said not that one the one next to it I turn around and look at the table its completely empty so i go and sit there for like 5 mins and randomly said "I'm s0o0o0o lonely :(" It was really funny cuz almost every one in lunch was looking at me. CAN YOU SAY AWKWARD?!?!? Random post JJ

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Only you Jordan!!!! I would NEVER EVER DO THAT!!! Even if you payed my a dollar!!! Ok maybe for a dollar. That would be really awkward though.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

you are sooo silly! AWKWARD!!!! :) That is pretty funny, actually. But yeah, I'm with Beth. I wouldn't even do it for a dollar. Maybe for 5...hehe.

Hey, have I mentioned...GREAT SONG!!!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts