Saturday, February 10, 2007

Random Poem

Ok I know kinda weird but trying to get a probe a friend to send me a poem because that person think that there not very good at it and I wanna see for myself! OK her goes........................ With the things that lurk in the shadows/ with the tings that hide/ He's there/ hiding/ waiting/ wondering/ "who would accept me"/ "who would care"/ with the things that lurk in the shadows/ with the things that hide/ He's there/ Avoiding the light/ avoiding reality/ avoiding the way he sees the world/ cruel/ unmerciful/ uncaring/ EVIL!/ (Thats all I have so far trying to find a way to turn it positive :)!!! (I know weird and stupid but thats ok) (ok PERSON now its your turn)

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh wow!!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

:o) You're so cool.

It's coming!!!!!!!!!! (sort of)

No, really, I'll try to do it this weekend or something. okay? Okay. Sorry it took me so long to look at your blog again...

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts