Thursday, February 08, 2007

RANDOM SURPRIZE

OH MY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOST WONDERFUL RANDOM THING THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! Twas really exciting. Ok I woke up and I was grumpy, sleepy and wanted to go to bed. So I took a shower, dressed and walked out the door. I went to the bus stop still sleepy and grumpy. Almost fell asleep on the bus all the while FREEZING!!! Got to school and had to go to History first period and work on this project in the library. I was so tired i was just sitting at the compy staring at the screen. Then OUT OF NOWHERE some guy comes up to me and gives me a pass to the office and all I'm thinking is NOT MY FAULT!!!! Then I look at it and its a dismissal slip to go home I was like YAY!!!! Then I thought welp maybe I'm in trouble there (I know I'm a pessimist) so I go to the office and My dads there so I sign out and ask my Dad whats all this about and he says "You re in trouble" with this look of YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!! I'm like a little cat hiding from a Lion TWAS REALLY SCARED THINKING WHAT DID I DO!!!!!!!!!! Then Hes says I'm kidding :) and I EXPLODED yelling DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN So i calmed down and asked what this was really about and he said we were going shopping. I was really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went shopping and got kool new clothes THAT WAS A GREAT RANDOM SURPRISE!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That's really funny!!!! You're so lucky!!! Even though i hate shopping i would love to get out of school!!! Even though i'm homeschooled and i get out of school a lot...it's just not the same as like *leaving* school!!! But i haven't really experienced actually *going* to school cept for classes and such.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Isaac said...

Hmm. Not bad. I don't get out of school that easily!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts